Whatever the season and whatever the weather, there is always something special to see at Britain’s hottest Garden where the unique microclimate supports a superb sub-tropical collection of 33,000 tree and plants across 22 acres. The Family ticket is for a family of four, based on two adults and two children, for one year from date of issue. The children must be aged between 6 and 16 years. Please note children five years and under are not subject to an entry fee.
As well as unlimited access to our Garden for 12 months, you will enjoy the following exclusive Membership benefits.
- 10% off food and drink purchases in The Plantation Room Café when you spend £10 or more
- 10% off food and drink purchases in edulis Restaurant when you spend £20 or more
- 10% off purchases in the Gift Shop, Plant and Seed Shop when you spend £20 or more
- Bring a friend for half price Garden Admission
- Member eNewsletter each month
- Easy access to Steephill Cove along Coastal Path. The combined Garden/Steephill Cove visit is one of the island’s treats!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
An Annual Family Pass offers unlimited access to Ventnor Botanic Garden plus exclusive member benefits for a family of four, based on two adults and two children, for one year from date of issue. The children must be aged between 6 and 16 years. Please note children five years and under are not subject to an entry fee. The pass’ expiry date will be clearly stated on the Pass. The pass covers the person named only and must be shown when making a purchase to be eligible for any discount. Discounts do not include alcoholic beverages or art. One guest per pass holder can receive half price admission at any one time. Annual Membership Passes do not provide access to special ticketed events.
ONCE PURCHASED, YOUR PASSES WILL BE READY FOR COLLECTION THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT VENTNOR BOTANIC GARDEN.