Please download and complete the below membership application form and return to email@example.com to enable us to process and prepare your Ventnor Botanic Garden welcome pack. Membership applications will be processed on receipt of this information once payment has been received.
Click to download application form HERE
Whatever the season and whatever the weather, there is always something special to see at Britain’s hottest Garden where the unique microclimate supports a superb sub-tropical collection of 33,000 tree and plants across 22 acres.
As well as unlimited access to our Garden for 12 months, you will enjoy the following exclusive Membership benefits.
- *Exclusive access to our inspiring events
- Be first to hear about the amazing variety of gardening workshops, talks and tours
- Develop your gardening skills with free advice from our team of horticultural experts, either online, face-to-face, via post or by phone
- Bring a friend for half price Garden Admission
- Member eNewsletter each month
- Easy access to Steephill Cove along Coastal Path. The combined Garden/Steephill Cove visit is one of the island’s treats!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
An Annual Joint Pass offers unlimited access to Ventnor Botanic Garden. The pass’ expiry date will be clearly stated on the Pass. The pass covers the person named only and must be shown when making a purchase to be eligible for any discount. One guest per pass holder can receive half price admission at any one time. Annual Membership Passes do not provide access to special ticketed events. VBG withhold the right to withdraw any discount at any time. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer inclusive of a discounted membership. If you purchase an annual membership card at a discounted cost this cannot be stacked with the above discounts. *A small fee might be required, depending on cost of the event
ONCE PURCHASED, YOUR PASSES WILL BE READY FOR COLLECTION THE NEXT TIME YOU VISIT VENTNOR BOTANIC GARDEN.