Here at Ventnor Botanic Garden, we encourage our visitors to come back time and again throughout the year. Whatever the season and whatever the weather, there is always something special to see at Britain’s Hottest Garden where the unique microclimate supports a superb sub-tropical plant collection across our 22 acres.
As well as unlimited access to our Garden for 12 months, your membership includes:
- Bring one friend for half-price Garden Admission.
- Members Newsletter, via email, each month.
- Easy access to Steephill Cove along the Coastal Path. The combined Garden/Steephill Cove visit is one of the Island’s treats.
- Free parking.
- Exclusive invites to our events.
- Access to wellbeing classes in the Garden (incurs an extra charge.)
It’s simple, all you need to do is just show your Annual Membership Pass each time you visit and take advantage of all of the above.
How do I get an Annual Membership Pass?
Annual Membership Passes can be purchased in several ways:
- Drop in, fill out our membership form, and we will issue it while you wait.
- Give us a call on 01983 855397 and we will take your details.
- Click here to buy via our online shop.
- Request a Membership Application Form, fill it in by return and submit pay by BACS (use your name and application date as a reference.)
If we take your details over the telephone, or you order online, we will keep the cards here for collection the next time you visit. Your membership cards will not be posted unless requested. Please email email@example.com to make a request.
How much does an Annual Membership Pass cost?
- Adult Pass £29.50
- Joint Pass (2 adults) £54.00
- Family Pass (based on 2 adults and up to 3 children) £69.00
- Child Pass (aged 6-16 years) £12.50
- Child (5-years and under) FREE
Can I buy a Pass for a Friend?
Of course, you can! We think Annual Membership Passes make excellent gifts for friends, family, neighbours and even work colleagues.
Terms and conditions
*The Annual Membership Pass provides unlimited access to Ventnor Botanic Garden for 12 months from the date of issue. The expiry date will be clearly stated on the Pass. The Pass covers the person named on the Pass only. An Annual Family Pass includes access for two children when accompanied by at least one adult each day. Additional Passes for Children can be purchased separately. A maximum of one guest per Pass holder may receive half-price admission at one time. Annual Membership Passes do not provide access to special ticketed events. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including discounted pass offers. A maximum of one guest per Pass holder may receive half-price admission at one time. Member benefits can be redeemed throughout the year and are subject to change and withdrawal at any time.